Discover more about the unique features included on a Crestline ambulance.
The popular ambulance choice for urban areas and large fleets.
The New Era is our smallest Type 3 ambulance and undoubtedly the greenest in our line! More compact and lighter than the FleetMax Next Generation, the New Era ambulance model offers optimal fuel consumption and a low cost of ownership.
Thanks to its smaller wheelbase, this model has a tighter turning radius than the others. This makes it an excellent choice for emergency services operating in large urban centers. GTA paramedics appreciate the enhanced maneuverability and the dual-side entry step for operational ease when navigating congested streets. They also feel confident and secure knowing they are protected by one of the safest roll cages in the industry.
Ambulance Features and Options
- Compact size ideal for urban areas operations
- Enhanced maneuverability (139″ wheelbase)
- Lightweight ambulance for fuel efficiency
- Aluminum extruded body construction
- Ample storage space
- Convenient streetside compartment for equipment or PPE
- Dual entry step
- Fully reclining cab seats
- Highly customizable with a wide range of options available
- Easy maintenance and lower cost of ownership
- CrestCoat Powder Coating Technology
- Backed by Crestline Lifetime Paint Warranty & Lifetime Structural Warranty
Detailed Specifications by Chassis
Scroll left to view the full table.
|Chevrolet Express G3500|
|Drive type||2 x 4|
|Wheelbase||139” (403.9 cm)|
|Payload capacity||3,380 lbs (3,308 kg)|
|GVWR||12,300 lbs (5,579.2 kg)|
|Overall length||263″ (668 cm)|
|Overall width||83″ (210.8 cm)|
|Overall height*||100″ (254 cm)|
|Module length||151″ (383.5 cm)|
|Module width||83″ (210.8 cm)|
|Module Headroom||66″ (176.6 cm)|